Connecting your Windows Phone 8.1 to the Wireless Network
Note: If you are unable to connect, try these steps a second time. If the problem still persists, you can submit an Ask ResTek ticket.
- Tap the “Settings” tile.
- Select the “system” tab.
- Tap “Wi-Fi”.
- Tap the slider next to Wi-Fi to enable your device’s Wi-Fi radio.
- A list of available wireless networks will appear below.
- Select the WWUResTek-secure
- Enter your Universal Login in the “User name” field.
- Enter your Universal Password in the “Password” field.
- When asked, “Accept certificate and connect?” tap accept.
- You should now be connected to the WWUResTek-secure network on your Windows Phone!