Find You MAC Address
- Open your command prompt from the windows search menu.
- Type “ipconfig /all” without the quotes, press enter.
- Scroll down until you see “Wireless LAN adapter”
- The physical address under Wireless LAN adapter is your MAC address
- Select System Preferences from the Apple menu at the top left of your screen
- Click Network from the System Preferences menu
- Choose Wi-Fi from the list of interfaces on the left and click the Advanced button.
- Choose the Hardware tab under which you will see the MAC address of your wireless card.
- Press Cancel to return to the Network menu. Choose Wi-Fi from the list of interfaces on the left and click the Advanced button.
- Choose the Hardware tab under which you will see the MAC address.
- On the Home screen, tap the menu button and go to settings.
- Tap About Phone.
- Tap Status
- Scroll down to see your WiFi MAC address.
- Tap Settings
- Select General
- Select About
- The MAC address is listed as WiFi Address.
- From the start screen, swipe left to display the App List.
- Go to settings > about > more info
- The MAC address is listed in this section