Wired (Ethernet) Connection: Instructions for setting up a wired connection
1. From the Windows 8 desktop, click on the wireless icon in the system tray (in the bottom right hand corner of the screen).
2. A blue bar will appear on the right. Click on WWUResTek-secure.
3. Click Connect.
4. Enter your WWU Universal ID and password, then click OK.
5. You will be warned to view the security certificate. Optionally, feel free to view it. Then, click Connect.
Your computer will verify your credentials and connect. This may take a moment.
6. If successful, you should now see that you are connected.