Wired (Ethernet): Instructions for setting up a wired connection
Connect to the WWUResTek-secure network using the following steps, if you are unable to follow the below steps download and install this certificate and try again.
1. From the Windows 7 desktop, click on the wireless icon in the system tray (in the bottom right hand corner of the screen).
2. Open the network options and one option listed should be “WWUResTek-secure”
3. Select that network and check the box that says “Connect automatically” then select “Connect”
4. This dialog box should appear next, select “Connect” not ”
Terminate which is selected by default
5. Enter Your universal ID and Password then select “OK”, you may be prompted with the previous Terminate/Connect box, if so select “Connect” again
Your computer will verify your credentials and connect. This may take a moment.
6. If successful, you should now see that you are connected.