Connecting your Android Device to the Wireless Network
Note: If you are unable to connect, try these steps a second time. If the problem still persists, you can submit an askResTek ticket.
- Open “Settings” from the menu on your Android device.
- Under the “Connections” heading, select “Wi-Fi”
- Be sure to toggle the switch next to Wi-Fi to enable your device’s Wi-Fi.
- A list of available wireless networks will appear below. Select WWUResTek-secure.
- A box for the WWUResTek-secure will open. In the “Identity” and “Password” fields, enter your universal ID and password in their respective boxes.
- If you have more then one option for “CA certificate” select “Do not validate”.
- You should now be able to connect to the WWUResTek-secure network on your Android device!